Comment on an Officer

  1. Commend an Officer
  2. File a Complaint

How to Commend a Staff Member

Any person who wishes to commend an officer or employee of the Department may do so by contacting the Office of the Chief of Police, the Internal Affairs Officer, a supervisor in the Department or by email. Please provide as much information as possible about the officer as well as the reason he or she should be commended. In addition, please provide your name and contact information in order to contact you if necessary (all information will be kept confidential)

Please use the Positive Performance Form to provide us with as much information as possible.

Positive Performance Form